Our Par-Baked Hoagie Roll is ideally used for any sandwich that is prepared in the oven.
Our par-baked Hoagie Roll is ideally used for any sandwich that is prepared in the over (E.g. Pizza Bread, Steak Sandwiches and Subs).
Brushing the top crust with oil or butter lightly gives the buns a shiny, fresh baked look and keeps the crust from drying out.
This bun is fully baked in all respects except crust color.
Our soft roll formula gives a rich flavored product that is light and fluffy on the inside and has a soft crust with a slightly sweet taste. Great for serving out of a hot box or steamer.
Try Some Today And See The Difference A Quality Bun Can Do For Your Sandwich
Does Your Sandwich Go In The Oven?
- Brunetti’s Par-Baked always gives you a crispy crust.
- Brunetti’s Par-Baked allows 8-12 minutes in a hot oven, which keeps the sandwich hotter lo9nger for delivery or serving.
- Brunetti’s Par-Baked doesn’t burn the crust like fully baked products.
- Brunetti’s Par-Baked gives you the flavor of fresh baked.
- Brunetti’s Par-Baked inside texture of the bun will hold up to juicy meats and tomato sauce.
Try some today and see the difference a quality bun can do for your sandwich!
Italian Bread Baked To Perfection
Dinner Roll Cluster 2 Oz
Dinner Roll – Cluster 2 Oz